So the guys sweating on the NY exchange are athletes now, since they compete to get the ole trade in?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but wait now, horses are athelets and cars aren't </div></div>
yes
something that is manfactured by people and machines cannot be an athlete
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
So the guys sweating on the NY exchange are athletes now, since they compete to get the ole trade in?
How is a horse an athelete that can't get it's self around a track????
I guess my coon hounds are alot more athelete than a race horse, heck all I have to do is let them out of the truck, they run, track, and tree their own coons, heck, I don't even have to ride them...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
a horse is still a wild animal and the jockey is there to control the horse
the last thing you would want is a doezen horses running wild......jumping the fence into the seats and [censored] people up and well as themselves
if you cant understand that......then i dont need to continue this with you
now you are just being stupid for the sake of defending neckcar because you feel its a sport which it clearly is not
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I actually have no problem with the idea that Stock Car racing is not a sport...
But for someone to say it isn't and that Horse Racing is...That is the rediculas part....
As I said, A coon hound or Bird Dog is much more an athelete than a race horse...At least they have the mental abillity to perform on their own, which a horse does not, because, simply put, they are a dumb animal...
whenever I see race horses with 10-50 million dollar sponsors on their sides, I'll start worrying about Horse Racing being a dot on the radar map...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
You could try running a bale of hay ,like the greyhounds and the rabbit. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You could try running a bale of hay ,like the greyhounds and the rabbit. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
thats the only way you'll get a horse to race on it's own...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Can you imagine sitting in a 100+ degree car in 90+ degree heat for 3 hours? I know I can't. It may or maynot be a sport but damn you need to be some kind shape physically and mentally.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Kyle Busch is the T.O. of NASCAR. He has talent, but he is to dumb for his own good. He will end up seriously hurting someone if he isn't given an "attitude adjustment".
"Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda
Bookmarks